Tuesday 31 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal-Getting there!

Another stressful day today but we are getting there. We were all morning putting out table and chairs and its coming together but not without further nastiness. I don't know what people feel the need to put slanderous graffiti on the posters. If you don't want to come to our party that's absolutely fine but please make sure that you have your facts right or better still go and see Enrique the Director of the campsite and he will tell you all the details! Grrr! I don't do this to make money and I certainly do not need this hassle! The party will go on. We will have fun!
Rant over. I would really like to thank all my friends who have supported me and those stars that turned up this morning to set everything up. We have a great looking venue, great company, great music and two bars! Let's have a fan night everyone and a happy birthday to Lynne-party on....Happy New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment