Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winter camping at Marjal Costa Blanca-who has lost the plot?!

OK so we are here CAMPING but I do sometimes wonder are people camping or trying to make a home?! Some of these people must have more money than they do sense. The Swiss guy opposite has spent 30 k on a Hobby Caravan that doesn't even have a shower! His solution to build an awning with a wet room in. Cost of the awning €25000! Yes that's right I haven't added an extras nought 25 thousand euros! Its lovely but he's spent 55000 euros!
I've got to admit that its super but my second hand Isabella will do for me and I have a shower in my 20 k caravan. This is one thing but someone else has got even dafter...
A motor home you know a caravan with an engine is also spending the same money on one but you can't drive it away anymore! Someone tell me what is the point?! An engine going to waste! For heavens sake are you camping anymore? If not go and buy a bloody apartment and do us all a favour!
Now Talking of silly people..this morning an army appeared from the direction of the " not so friendly Club' They had Vilanova carrier bags and towels. OK a morning swim I thought..oh how wrong! Later in the day people were complaining for Britain as they can't get in the sauna the not so friendly Club have block booked that as well! Can't these muppets operate as individuals?! Are these sheep or people?!
I must admit that I was guilty of a big chuckle whilst talking to my partner in New Years Crime-Roger when we saw one of the leaders of the 'unfriendly club' coming out of reception with his baseball cap on! He must be aged at least 70 and what a Muppet he looked.( Sophie if you are reading this-the t shirt is bad enough so no ideas please!) I was good and managed to resist the 'hi di hi campers' but if I ever resort to that please shoot me!
Everything I totally detest about camping clubs.
Tomorrow we have a meeting with the bosses as I have sold over 150 tickets for New Years Eve but should I invite the " unfriendly Club?!" I like my club better. The individuals haapy happy club who are actually camping or am I just trailer trash?! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment