Sunday 29 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal-Getting excited

At last after all the hard work and trouble the marquee is finally going up! It is going to look impressive. I have just re checked the weather forecast and there is now no mention of rain-there is a god up there-thank you! I know we won't get sunshine on New Years Eve but please can I make another request to big G -a mild night would be good! Oh I don't know we will soon warm the place up!
I've just been to check on it...


The venue looks perfect but no one was there so I couldn't get in-fingers crossed! It certainly looks like one hell of a serious marquee, maybe that's why it was so expensive to hire! Plenty of room for dancing and games?!
Over Christmas there seems to have been a lot of misery for lots of my friends. Poor old Kurt whose wife died, couples not coming to events due to family illnesses and as usual at this time of year couples splitting up. I am so lucky. I do sincerely hope though that 2014 is the start of a really happy year for all of you-bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment