Wednesday 4 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal- Is it really December?

Well the weather has gone all mad again. We had a couple of cloudy naff days were it was about 15 degrees but suddenly we are back into summer-well British summer! Today with all the Christmas decorations up it reached 19 degrees. Warm enough to sit out and sunbathe again. It did seem strange with all the christmas decorations up. Its lovely actually because its cold at night well about 7 degrees so the central heating is on-the British Tv and a bottle of wine/I think I have the best of both worlds.
The Camping and Caravan Club have arrived on their Rally and to say that they are "The Friendly Club"I definately want to join an unfriendly Club! Firstly they have put everyones noses out of joint here by booking the entire restaurant here for christmas day and bugger the rest of us! They offered to do us a Buffet for my christmas dinner! Well you know where they can shove their buffet! We are all going to Robertos so we will have a good day and a good meal no matter what. Friendly?! I tell you one unit is here that is more like a mobile zoo-I counted five dogs in a motorhome! What the hell must that little place stink like?! The yapping was bad enough! Why oh why do they need dogs and five of them?!!! They all walk around the site with their rats on sticks-essentail camping equipment? A rat on a lead?!! They have all their flags or pennant things up which look totally pathetic and must take longer to put up than their awnings. They  have their own events organised but is anyone else invited?!!! NO! Do they want to come to our dos as well?!!! Yes! I tell you they are a different breed! Hi Di Hi!  We are all campers and all get on with each other but this Rally has really changed the ambience of the place and has created an "us and them" with all special concessions whilst they are here for them. I think Im going to start my own Club "The Really happy, Friendly  Camping Club!" lets see how much we can get away with!
Im on my soap box I know. I work for the other club but I hope and pray that I have never been so unfriendly,ignorant and inconsiderate! Do you think that I dont like them?!!! Lol
Come and join my Really Happy, Friendly Camping Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment