Monday 16 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal Costa Blanca-technology don't you love it?!

Don't ask me why but this morning I decided to view some files on Drop box. I always seem to take too many photos so I decided to let this modern satelit thing look after them. My tablet defaulted to one particular photo that really made me smile..
STOP! No shit sherlock! I had just put the car and caravan on a boat! Are the Germans really that stupid that they need a sign?! The river Danube was a bit of a clue! 
Anyhow I think I've mastered this drop box thing so watch out I'm digging in the archives of this satellite!
Today its line dancing to Christmas carols. This is going to be a worse performance than normal-so beware line dancers if you are next to me. If I hear a song that I like I start singing and...well you can either have the words to the song ( not always in tune) or the feet in the right direction. You have absolutely no chance of me achieving both!
I can't wait until the end of the season as Mr and Mrs plumingob are buying all sorts of furniture for their awning. Great. I love it when people do that. Why? Because they can't take it home with them as their unit is so small so there will be a stampede to the bins! Lol They've been very quiet which has been rather disappointing. I would love to have heard them assembling furniture! 
Yesterday the sun didn't get out but it was mild overnight and its out today. This afternoon I am having my lunch cooked by my lovely neighbour. Remember the one who brought a leg of lamb in her hand luggage?! She's crazy nice!
Well I suppose I had better get dressed and prepare myself for totally humiliation and carnage at line dancing
STOP PRESS!
Unbelievable! Roger ( 007.5 type!) Has just told me that the animation team have cancelled all senior activities from 26th Dec-6 the Jan! There is only 800 units on here of senior Europeans! Will they cancel everything for the Unfriendly Club?! I think not! Will they cater for the Spanish that come here for a weekend and don't spend money?! Heaven help the line dance teacher when she tells us to stomp! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment