Monday 16 December 2013

Winter camping at Marjal Costa Blanca-who is running this asylum?!

Things never cease to amaze me camping but I'm really grateful to friends for sharing the madness with me!
Yesterday a Belgium friend of mine who camps near the not so friendly club was washing his pots in the sink..yes no big deal.....he was approached by someone from the Club telling him that it was only for the use of english and the unfriendly club! Bring back Mandella! Only English?! Exclusive use of the facilities?! Hang your head in shame unfriendly club! I am soop tempted to go over there and just wash for Britain! Unfortunately my Belgium friend was so shocked the best he could do was give a mouthful of Flemish back! If anyone from D block is reading this please do all your washing up there and fort back! Lol Linda where are you when I need my spy?!
OK so that pretty bad but I actually find this one quite funny at the stupidity. Yep its winter here. People use gas. Most people here are retired and getting on. Lots have fifth wheels and motorhomes set up for the winter. Marjal have come up with a great idea that gas will only be delivered on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons by Repsol themselves. Hmmm what happens if you run out on Friday? You have to collect it Fine for caravanners but are they supposed to move their motorhomes/dismantling awnings etc to get a bottle of gas?! Are they supposed to carry it back? ( bearing in mind its one of the biggest campsites in Europe) Do they have shares in the Health Service?! How many of these old folks are going to have a heart attack?! Apparently Marjal don't have enough staff for this service anymore. This amazes me as they have enough staff to drive that blooming stupid noddy train! Oh I forgot that is also for the exclusive use of the unfriendly club! I tell you what although it doesn't affect me I wonder if it will be too much trouble to take my money from me? Hmmmm I thought not!
I just feel sorry and infuriated at the things that are essential ( like gas!) are where they are cutting back! Maybe the Director was a former UK politician?! Lol Mr Cameron watch your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment