Wednesday 18 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal- WiFi sorted! Come Dine with me in an awning!

Ohh what a night last night! Trying to type this with a dodgey head! Thanks Chris and Eddie for a wonderful meal. Great company and great wine...too great! Lol
As most people know I travel around a lot and I love the internet. Marjals is so hit and miss that I paid to have skynetlink put in. What a waste of money that turned out to be. 50 euros deposit and then six months rental up front. I think it was about 20 euros a month. I lost count after they had been out to it eight times! I took it back in the end. My sIM card in my tablet is great at 10 euros a month...but what about when I leave Spain? It would eat up all my allowance if I wanted to watch TV and a lot of sites do free WiFi..I have finally found the answer! An Alfa Outdoor long range booster. I was very sceptical when I parted with my 89 euros but I tell you it works! I can pick up every WiFi mast on the site! My neighbours have skynetlink and my signal using Marjals system is stronger than theirs! Its a nifty little lightweight box that sits outside and plugs in via USB to a laptop. You then use your laptop as a router and everything else works wirelessly! Love it! I don't know if I should tell everyone about it as if we all get boosters will I need a booster booster?!
Chris has just been round and brought some of our beakers back Eddies head is poorly, Dave hasn't surfaced yet.....us females definitely are the stronger sex!



No comments:

Post a Comment