Tuesday 3 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal Food Glorious Food! La Vieja Posada

Well after Angie nearly killed us all this morning with far too much exercise for a Tuesday morning it was time to replace some calories......off to Robertos we must go! I just wish that I had a bigger tummy-I don't think that I can eat again for another week! The place itself,the service and the food can only be described as.......excellent! My favourite restaurant in Spain. Yes there are cheaper but you certainly get what you pay for and its not ridiculously expensive either. In my opinion ( and I have tried a few!) The best in Spain. I can't wait for our Christmas dinner there which is about sold out-I can see why!






But the very very very best bit is.....


Almond cake with a merangue top and caramel sauce-definately calorie free! 


No comments:

Post a Comment