Friday 20 December 2013

Winter Camping at Marjal- WANTED!

What a night last night! I had forgotten that it was a 60 s do at the restaurant. It didn't matter as we were dressed that way anyway! Lol Wait for it...the food...GREAT! The entertainment provided by Chris and Pete was superb. Really fun. I managed to pick some strange guy up though!







In fact looking at these pics now-do I know any of them?! Lol

Omg Here is me blogging away and having fun and Lynne has just been across to tell me that during the night the lovely Italian lady opposite died. Rosemary. I have known her and her husband a while and they were such lovely people even though any meaningful conversation was difficult as they only spoke German and Spanish. She had dementia and her husband lovingly cared for her. In fact he did everything for her. He is such a lovely man. It just goes to show you must live each day as though its your last-one day you will be right. I'm so sorry for Kurt. Rosemary. A lovely lady RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment