Wednesday 1 January 2014

Winter Camping at Marjal-What a night! Happy New Year!

Good morning...should I whisper?! Thank goodness its only once a year. Firstly thank you thank you to all the lovely people that came and supported this. Some friends were extremely naughty and bought me plants, chocolates, wine etc for organising the event. This was really not necessary seeing you all there and having fun was really payment more than enough. Hard work but I think with Rogers and Enriques help we pulled it off. I cant believe I finished in the kids paddling pool....well some people should know better than to dare me! I tried to take lots of pics but dancers next time please dont dance in the light as I havent mastered my flash! Chris and Pete you wre amazing and you really kept the party going. Dare we book you for next year?!! Thank you! Sorry for the state of the photography but there was wine about and sometime a girls just got to do it. Thak you all once again and I wish you all a very happy new year





Madona Eat your heart out!



Whats my hubby doing?!

Mother and Dave  not letting the Strictly Team down....seven!



Put him down mother!







No comments:

Post a Comment