Sunday 30 March 2014

Camping at Marjal Costa Blanca-what a dump!

No not here! I had heard from several people that the site at Rincon due Luna near Guardamar was all legal now and had been bought by a footballer. I was told that it had a bar, a fantastic restaurant and a lovely swimming pool. This sounded just perfect with only 140 pitches. Oooh I will have to have a look...




I tried desperately to use my imaginative head but somehow it just wasn't happening! There are about ten statics on there and not one single tourer. I looked at the one and only toilet block that I have to say was clean but of historic interest. The social room was a large wooden shed! I think that I can safely take this one off my list! Apparently thousands of euros have been spent on it so it makes me wonder how bad it was before?! At least I'm out of my misery. The swimming pool in summer was going to be my big attraction..I think not.!
On my way back we decided to stop at the Cash and Carry in Delores. It now has a shop that is open to members of the public. Well what a find! Its nearly all Asda produce. If they haven't got what you want in the shop ask and they will have it in the back! Scampi on my doorstep! Its clear that they provide all the local British shops, bars and restaurants in the area and its a hell of a lot cheaper than Iceland or the British shops. It has normal British opening hours. I certainly won't be going to greedy Iceland anymore. (Its near the building that has Spiderman climbing up the wall ) How I love that Spiderman!
Well the clocks went forward here this morning but someone forgot to tell the sun! Its overslept. At least those bloody winds have stopped. Sunday..what shall I do? Its a busy day...markets here I come..Happy Mothers Day everyone! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment