Saturday 8 March 2014

Winter Camping Marjal Costa Blanca

Well I was a good girl last night and I didn't have any alcohol. I went running and early to bed. The trouble with all this healthy stuff is that I'm wide awake at silly o clock and full of bloody beans! The trouble is if Dave was left to his own devices I wouldn't see him until lunchtime. Its very tempting to grab the car keys and go to the market early. Oh yes. I have found my favourite M and S shop and she is temporarily doing the markets until she relocates. The big problem is that she seems to stock all the clothes that I like. The last time I saw her ( Thursday) I managed to spend over 100 euros and the caravan is only 20 odd feet long!
This weekend is also the Country Festival. I believe its tickets only in the restaurant tonight but there's also entertainment on in the bar..well it would be rude not to! There's also music etc on throughout each day. This afternoon I am at a friends barbecue..oh hell its fitting it all in!
I was so bloody good yesterday I even put a new panel in my kitchen tent. I bought it second hand about five years ago but it was the biggest yuck job going and after five years of Saharan sand it was thikthy and I finished up the same colour!
Its countdown for me now until Tuesday when my daughter and granddaughter get out here and then a few more days before I slowly head northwards to start the Highlights oof Spain Tour for the Caravan Club. I did this one last year and its a really great. There is so much to Spain. The tour doesn't just show the lovely cities but also a green side to Spain that makes the lake district look flat and boring!
If any of you are thinking of going back to old Blighty via Portugal there is another super Tour going on. I know the people who are hosting it and they are great fun. I have stashed on all the sites and they are beautiful. At Bella Vista its possible to do trips out to Gibraltar and Morocco. Although it initially looks expensive you have to deduct the expensive Spanish ferry crossings if you are already over here! It maybe of interest if some of you are heading back and it would certainly be a Tour I would recommend and I'm not on cvomission from the Caravan Club ( though I ought to be!)

There is so much to see and do in this area but now its time to dash market here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment