Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Camping at Marjal

It was lovely to write that and it actually feels like spring now. I have to leave in two weeks or so but all the people that have been here and left are missing the best time! I'm not missing some of the things ( now what could they be?!) but the campsite is lovely and quiet during the week. My lovely next door neighbour passed me a lovely story yesterday and I only partly witnessed it ( bloody typical as I would have died laughing!) I saw a young man who appeared Spanish walking past my caravan. He caught my eye ....no...( far too young!) As he had a baby in a papoose and was walking a dog. I thought 'how lovely. Giving his wife a lie in bed'. Apparently he stopped and talked to another dog walker whose dog obviously couldn't wait any longer and peed up his leg! And they say us women talk! Apparently he wasn't impressed! I would love to have seen it!
There's not a lot going on socially as everyone is leaving. I will have to make Happy Hour. I am still supposed to be getting organised. Hopefully today or tomorrow the new awning will arrive.
The sale of Julies Fendt caravan fell through so if anyone knows anyone who is after a very solid caravan please let me or my mum know as we will have the keys. It is a lovely van inside with fixed single beds. It has an awning but in fairness it needs binning and a new one-no big deal and it will last for years. That's another of my jobs today, putting it on fb for them. It is very clean. I have known this van from new and can say its never had any animals in it! Not that a
L dog owners are dirty.. But there is always an animal smell..did I get myself out of that hole OK ?!
Well I have a few sewing jobs to do and at least if I can get on top of those I can start to pack and get organised. Less than a month and we will be on Tour. Excited or what?! Let's hope we have a good group. All I can say is that there certainly won't be any dogs and as long as they all have a sense of humour we will be fine..party on tour bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment