Wednesday 12 March 2014

Winter Camping at Marjal. I hate Ryanair!

How can it be allowed to happen that one Company has all the flight slots and can deliver the worst customer service in the world?! I booked my daughter and granddaughters flights for them for their break. Initially I looked at the only other airline from Leeds/Bradford Jet2 but they only had two flights a week. I don't mind paying the extra as I have had previous horrendous experiences with Ryanair but I had no choice £400 return so I casnt even say that it was cheap!
Initially there was problems parking the car but that was mainly due to Katie. The flight was delayed by an hour. She only travels very light and had bought Molly colouring books etc for the plane. Too many people had cabin luggage and despite her protests her bag complete with a 3 year olds entertainment was destined for the hold. Once on board they were sat in the middle of several stag parties going to Benidorm and as the flight progressed the drunkier and roudier they became. The language was terrible ( and Katie is certainly not a prude!)got worse and worse. She asked them to 'tone it down a little' to no avail and instead of the flight attendant intervening.they joined in! Apparently another journey from hell. The only good thing and most important is that they are here safely. What people don't realise is that to get that flight they had to leave home at 5 am for the pleasure to arrive here at 2.30 pm! A 3 year old in tow-now that's blooming hard work with no colouring books etc..shame on you yet again Ryanair and as soon as the new service from Humberside opens in May you know where all my custom will be going! Reading the new service operators details from jet extra they certainly seem to be listening to what we want-good luck to them and roll on the start date!
Well that's off my chest. Ryanair I hate you! By the time they got here they were exhausted and stressed out. A little TLC and spoiling was called for!
Well if granny can't let you eat sweeties in bed who can?! Oh yes we were evicted from our bed!
The weather yesterday wasn't great so there's only one thing for three girls to do...
That was just the stasrt-she couldn't carry all the bags in the end. 'Start them young' is Katie's motto! A mucky job and all that. Oh but laugh and she will kill me when she's older..but that's a grannies privelage. She wanted a 'little mermaid' shower cap which of course I bought her. She loves the novelty of a shower in the caravan and the novelty of the shower cap. I turned the shower on. She stood there momentarily under it and then ran out as the sound of the water on the shower cap could be heard. "Its raining!"
The face never cracked as all Katie and I could do was laugh. Worth every penny just for the entertainment!
Kids..who can't love them?! Please Mr sunshine come out today-Im skint!



No comments:

Post a Comment