Saturday 22 February 2014

Winter Camping on my holidays again!

The great thing about living like this is you can have as many holidays as you like. I quite envy a snail but not at the speed he travels!!We came back to Marjal for a social event and to check up on my mum but our friends have finally managed to reserve us a pitch at camping Javea-so why not?! Yep its great freedom. Why not? We only have the little sun canopy up and in less than half an hour we will be on our way!
I have always enjoyed my winter stays here but this year has been the worst. I was going stir crazy with the amount of dogs. Yap yap and poo everywhere. Its nice to go to other places and realise that its not me. There really are more dogs than campers!
The social side here is great but other campsites have different attributes. Madriles was the views and the pools-Javea its camping in orange groves with a lovely bar and restaurant and of course a lovely little seaside town, that is not too touristy. So here I am blogging when I should be facing my biggest challenge of the day-getting Dave out of bed! Pulling a caravan is nothing...hold on I have a better idea...hitch up and leave him there?! I will update with pics later..no not of Dave in bed but of Javea! Have a good day!
PS talking of social events-end of season competition and do 6 the march. Cheap drinks. Paella 6 euros I have tickets 6 euros-back on Wednesday! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment