Tuesday 25 February 2014

Winter Camping-Camping Javea

Well as promised I went back to Scallops for my free english breakfast. It was fantastic sitting in the sunshine
Its very clever where they make their money..2 euros for a cup of tea and it certainly wasn't Yorkshire. Tea! I ask you how can anyone have a full english without a cup of tea?! I'm still not grumbling though as it was all amazing.
I do love this campsite but I couldn't help but notice that there are green bins everywhere but look...
So if they are not for rubbish what the hell are they for?! Dogs have to be walked off site so they are not for dog poo either!
So after stuffing my face it became overcast. There's only one thing for a girl to do...shop! I was boring and bought loads of food intending to cook but then the restaurant at the campsite was open...a three course meal,including wine for 8.50?! I'm not bloody cooking! Another great meal. I will have to be rolled back down the Coast tomorrow to Marjal!
Oh yes it will take me less than thirty minutes to pack up. A so called friend of mine Roger took a pic the first time that I went on my holidays after my winter stay
I'm not sure what Dave has on his head but I have a distinct feeling the Roger could have staged it?!
Well the sun is shining again ( what a bore!) There seems so much to do here. A walk along the beach front? A stroll around the little port or...another Scallops breakfast?!   Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment