Wednesday 26 February 2014

Winter Camping in Spain-Camping Javea

Morning world. Another sunny day here..OK what a bore. Well just for a change I went for another free english breakfast at Scallops. What I hadn't realised is that you buy one evening meal and get two english breakfasts free! Well it would have been rude not to! I solved the tea problem and took my own tea bag!

In the afternoon we sat outside on the campsite and this moaning Brit made me laugh. He had bought a new Lunar Caravan in December similar to ours. He asked us what we thought to ours " great. Its six months old and its been to 14 countries. No complaints!"  The guy then started..the oven gets hot! 'No shit sherlock!" The mirror on his is in the wrong place " surely it was in that place when you bought it?!"  " the mounting outside around the fridge vent is loose but I did remove that stuff around it! ( maybe,just maybe that's why it was there!) Within five minutes I was losing the will to live. Its a good job that he didn't show me the knife drawer! There was clearly nothing wrong with the caravan maybe he just bought the wrong one for him!  I don't think I would ever be a caravan dealer!
In the afternoon we went for a walk towards the lovely little port
Behind the prom I found the most modern of churches. At first I thought " what an eyesore!" But once inside the Courtyard area there was a hive of activity with a toddlers group or something. In the end I actually like the mixture of new and old!


Oh no pic in the wrong place but the WiFi signal is so slow that again I'm losing the will to live! Never mind! David Bailey or whoever your job is safe! Although the beaches look pebbly at the other end they are lovely sand. I was having a great time until I bumped into three tramps
How the hell are they filling their faces again?!

Well its time to pack up and head down the good old AP7 Marjal-your peace is shattered Dave's coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment