Wednesday 15 January 2014

Winter Camping at Marjal but I'm at Peniscola!

Hi World from a rainy Peniscola. Ohhh ever time I come to this little town I fall in love with it all over again. It has so much character. Its Spain's answer to Gibraltar. Lovely beaches,with a lovely fishing harbour that's all been here for centuries. I'm up here inspecting sites but rather than take the awning down I decided to treat us and stay in a very nice hotel as this time of year they are so cheap...this is my view from my balcony as I type this..
Yes it rained overnight but its still pretty! We found an amazing hotel where a double room was 36 euros with use of the gym, sauna etc but my biggest treat was a full size bath with all free goodies...ohhh first proper bath in four years.
My bath is about the only thing I seriously miss living like this! Well this place is fan and they have managed successful lay to combine the culture and history with tourism so I will bore you some more with a few of my terrible pics and then off to do that 'w' word! More to follow. Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment