Friday 11 April 2014

Camping at Marjal Costa Blanca Hubby still alive but...

the neighbour with the uncontrolled happy aggressive little rest next to me nearly isn't! What a day yesterday. David was well untruly " fined" and had to take me out to my favourite " Tummies" tea room in LA Marina, a stroll along the beach and a market ( his idea of a day from hell!) I was gutted as my favourite stall that sells Par Una stuff wasn't there-blooming typical ( that could have been expensive for him!) Hey ho. All very enjoyable for me. He's not in any pain. We are just waiting until Monday so that the dentist can take his stitches out..no honestly I didn't use the threatened right hook!
Well we had a lovely meal in the sunshine. The happy thing next door had been yapping as per usual. It must be the thickest dog on this planet wouldn't you have thought after seeing other dogs and cats for more than six months that the thing would have got used to them?! Has it rollocks! So I was trying to enjoy my meal outside in the sunshine and some cats decided to have a fight. One is a stray that gets on everyone's nerves because it is a vocal thing and probably been abandoned but hey ho its not as bad as a yapping dog. The noise stray had a cat fight with the Swiss neighbours cat...no big deal and my other friends tried to stop the cats fighting as owner of yappie dog came out and had " go' at him for owning five cats and it was the cats fault for making the dog yap! Hellooooo we are living on a campsite..train your bloody dog! On that basis all other dogs cannot walk near here either! I am gutted that I missed most of the argument as how I have kept my mouth shut all this time is something of a miracle. I could have had my two pennies worth! Its not just his dog. He is such an arrogant man. Everyone else tries to be considerate but he parks anywhere but on his pitch. He really has an arrogant attitude. He has been " advised' by control here but did it do any good?! You always find one and he just happens to be next to me!
Oh a really strange caravan came on here last night. I have been racking my brains as to why you would take a caravan off its original axle and put it on four wheels..I can only assume its for going 'off road' perhaps in the desert

You need a staircase to get in it! Its certainly different!
Well we are going to France and the UK for summer as its going to be hell on earth here. Its not just for July that the Spanish kids camp free its ALL kids with various tour operators from June 1st until October! If there's a site to avoid it will be this one! Last year it was standing room only in the pool so what is it going to be like this year?! They are also selling day passes ( with a buffet) for 20 euros a day!  They need another pool like last year if there is any incentive to keep the regular long termers here and another bar! If we stayed we would not/could not use the facilities so its definitely not the place for us. All I want is electric hook up, water and a pool and most campsites offer that! Hey ho.
The weather is very strange this morning. We have had glorious sunshine but now?! Hmm not sure today. Its strange we don't seem to have had a springtime. We literally went from winter into summer-not that I'm grumbling! Its nice to sit out longer in an evening ( yapping permitting!) I know why I live in a caravan...I need to take off! I'm convinced that there is gypsy blood in me. A wandering I need to go! People to meet,places to see and all that-let the countdown begin....3 more sleeps and hopefully on the road again! Adios amigos have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment