Friday 18 April 2014

Camping at Holiday Monte..I want to stay here!

David ( aka Victor Meldrew) wouldn't let me hire it even for one night! How cool is that overlooking the snow peeked mountains. It was a very hard day yesterday. Dave was exhausted.
It can be very demanding doing those sudukos. At least I went for a walk around the campsite. I hadn't realised how big this place is. Its so well played out in various areas. An area for touring caravans, long term caravans, tents etc and it works! The tent area looked lovely
Although the site is busy its not noisey and is well run. We just wish that they would open the pool its so hot! It also has views to die for.
Well I don't know why I'm on here as I really have to get my act together. On to a lovely site at Navarette today....oh no its in the rioja region.....more wine?.....it would be rude not to! Have a good day folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment