Friday 29 November 2013

Winter Camping in Spain Brrrrrr Its cold! what's going on?!

What a shock this morning...brrrrr! Frost! Yes Frost on the cars! Ii thought it was a little cold when I got out of bed but whooooo-am I really in Spain?!


The weird thing as I type this its like someone has clicked a button-its bright sunshine now! It looks as though its going yo be lovely.
We had a great night last night at the bar here at Marjal. Alex and Roger had organised a Petanque competition during the afternoon and a bit of a bash in the evening. I don't play petanque but I certainly joined in their bash ( well it would be rude not to!) The place was packed. There was some dutch singer on who wasn't bad but the atmosphere was great with some lovely people there. The evening was so good that I may even take up petanque! Well done Roger and team for organising this!






No comments:

Post a Comment