Tuesday 5 November 2013

Winter Camping Marjal Eco Resort Daily Life

www.marjalcostablanca.com
Well life continues here to be so busy. Where is this year going? I can't believe that its November. I am sitting in my nightie in my awning at 7am and its not even cold! Yesterday it was about 28 degrees but there was a bit of a breeze. Today looks as though its going to be lovely too. Why would anyone choose to stay in the UK is beyond me? Dark nights,big energy bills etc etc-must be mad. At least we have the best of both worlds with family flying out to us quite often thanks to being near Alicante airport. My entire electric bill last winter was a big Zilch and my gas was 16 euros for the whole winter!
OK so its Wednesday today. Tuesday saw another fab barbecue party at Lynne and Nigel's. I spent the evening alone ( Dave doesn't normally drink whiskey and I see why!)
Yesterday I went to line dancing class with Angie which believe it or not was hard work but great fun and today its my Spanish lesson and a real fist-Ive done my homework! ( swot!) I'm going to the advanced class today so expect to see me back 5 minutes later! Lol
Oh yes and then a party this afternoon! Any excuse- bonfire night! I know it was meant to be yesterday but it was windy-so its today-really spanish-manana!
Dawn is breaking over the palm trees in the field and already there is a lovely red glow. Its going to be a mother lovely day. I don't know if I can stand this pace. I still have a vacancy for a P.A. to keep up with the Social Life here-oooo just remembered Dave is double booked tonight its poker and bonfire party! Oh dear I will just have to go to the party alone-life is tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment