Saturday 16 November 2013

Winter Camping in Spain-under pressure! Marjal Eco Resort

OK so its cooler at night now but its still lovely during the daytime. We certainly wouldn't be doing any of this in November in England!
I am not sure that I like my so called friend David Watson anymore as he's a bout too handy with his camera! I may as well confess Thursday night is "happy night' at the bar and its good for a get together.What we do to get one free drink?!
Anyhow last night we went to our friends opening do of a new restaurant. Its Robertos and if last night was anything to go by its going to be fan. A real Spanish restaurant. My translation isn't that good but I understand that the guy slicing the ham is an international slicer! Is there such a thing?! I really don't know but it looked and tasted good!
Well done Roberto and thanks for a great night.  Good luck but like 'The Terminator' we will be back!






No comments:

Post a Comment