Monday 11 November 2013

Winter Camping Marjal Eco Resort Spain

Ahh I shouldn't complain but jeepers its hot today. They say it should be 26 degrees but it seriously feels a lot warmer. Is it really November?! If its like this tomorrow it may have to be a beach day,
Yesterday was spent cleaning out a lovely fifth wheel for Tony. When I got back in I could not believe my eyes. The Swiss people who were camping behind me had turned their motorhome around. Well thasts no problem to me but I can't help but wonder why the view of my chemical toilet is better than looking on to the campsite! Hmmm whatever floats your boat and all that! Lol I've just got to remember to close the door and blind! Why though?!
I've spent a fortune on the internet this morning. Its possible to spend 200 plus without leaving the caravan! I'm still replacing items discovered damaged by that damned tornado!
Well its been lovely here but the sunset here last night was totally awesome. I found this'd pic another camper has taken and I've 'borrowed' it!

No wonder it as so hot today!


No comments:

Post a Comment