Wednesday 27 November 2013

Winter Camping Marjal Costa Blanca Oh no.....Rain!

That was a novelty.....rain! I cant honestly remember the last time that I saw rain but it was maybe in France on my way down. That was October 13th. I dont want you all to worry too much about us ....it rained through the night! I cant lie it wasnt red hot sunshine but we were still around in t shirts and jeans. I dont suppose thats too bad for the end of November. Wow just over a month away and its christmas. I cant believe that. Before I know it it will be spring and we will be off again like migrating birds!
Although I was supposed to be learning Spanish I have been practicing my french more! Tony who owns all the American Fifth wheels has had so many french customers who dont speak any english its been untrue. I didnt know that I could sell a fifth wheel never mind in french but I did! We have sold two this week and have lots of french interested. Here is Sues being delivered





This maybe isnt the best photography but it was hard to get it all in/the trailer is nearly 40 feet long! 

As Im typing this I am watching the News regarding the Romanians coming to the UK-My blood is boiling! Has anyone been to Romania? Has anyone met Romaninans in their home surroundings? I have and simply cannot understand what we are thinking of! The Country itself can best be described as third world. I dont mind anyone or any Country being poor but in my opinion there is absolutely no excuse for dirtiness/ The entire Country was generally dirty.Anyone can afford a bar of soap or bottle of Bleach! I can honestly say that I didnt meet a nice Romanaian person. The Hungarians were lovely,the Czech people but the Romanians.....just wanted to rip you off and take advantage to make a quick dishonest buck wherever possible. The minute we had crossed the border Dave said that he wanted to stop in the service area to go to the toilet. I have never known him pee so quick. He looked at me and said "What do you want a set of knives or an iphone 5?!" He was being followed by a man trying to sell them to him quite aggresively. 
 I am happy to pay through the nose as a Tourist but dont rip me off as well! I think that they were particuarly secret and suspicious of us so why the hell do we want them in the UK for?! Sorry but they have absolutely nothing to offer us in return! Thiswasnt meant to be p[olitical but PLEASE Mr Cameron or someone do something to save the rest of Europe and QUICK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment