Thursday 14 November 2013

Winter camping at Matjal Costa Blanca -bring on the rain!

Well yesterday and today rain was forecast. It managed five or six spits not even enough to wet the ground and that was it! This morning started off a little cloudy but then hey-sunshine all afternoon!
I got the whip out today to take advantage of the clouds and tried to get Dave working and clean the roof of the caravan. I still don't know how but Dave Watson managed to be on the roof with my Dave passing him buckets of water! I really must learn to take lessons off him!


Tonight is Happy Hour. I have not had a drink for a week so I guess I'm allowed a couple of G& Ts well it would be rude not to go! Dare I tell them that I would like the roof polishing tomorrow before the Sahara sand storms come?! Maybe I all break it to them after a few drinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment