Monday 5 August 2013

Excited for the Caravan Club Transylvanian Tour!

OK so I'm now getting really excited as the time is getting nearer to this fantastic tour. We still don't leave Marjal Eco Resort for about two weeks but my caravan awning is nearly down. Its just so hot here at the moment about 30 degrees so I'm doing it bit by bit. The most important job was completed yesterday -I bought 1000s of Yorkshire tea bags! There are some things that a girl just can't live without! My chances of being able to buy them in some of the places that we are going to will be pretty slim I suspect! The caravan was fully serviced in my two week whirlwind stop in the UK and my poor old car was serviced here in Spain. That was funny trying to tell the Ssang Yong mechanic in pigeon english that my car was only a year old and that it really did need its second major service! He thought that I had got kilometres and miles mixed up! No my car will have done about 26000 miles in a year by the end of this tour! I bought thep thing to use! Only about 500 miles have actually been travelled in the Uk.,and the vast majority towing my caravan. I think I'm a pretty good advert for Ssang Yong who I had never heard of until I bought one! Well I'm rambling. E mails are coming thick and fast from Sophie O Neil who is the lady in charge of organising the Tour. She visited Romania and Hungary last week to finalise details and it seems to be getting more exciting by the minute. I have had a few phone calls from people going on the Tour with us who have minor queries. They all sounded like people with a great sense of adventure and most importantly a great sense of humour-my type! I think to be doing a tour like this we need to have a ile or two loose! Life is for the living and I can't wait to see the places that I have heard of but never been to.and I'm sure well meet some amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment