Monday 26 August 2013

caravan journey from hell in france update

Ive come to the conclusion that we are totally mad!I have bought a brand new caravan that I havent even seen from campbells of preston. I have given them a list of what extra eqpt I require and ive told them to put it in the new caravan that I will pick up at 12.30 on wednesday!The caravan club have been fantastic and booked me a ferry from zeebrugge to Hull tomorrow night. I then drive to Preston Lanc s collect the caravan and back out the same night Hull to Holland to start the mad Transylvania Tour in Holland! It was very hard work and sad stripping my beloved old caravan. I loved and cared for her. I was going to keep her until she dropped but I never expected a tornado to drop her! Friends family and total strangers have all been fantastic anx I thank you all. Onward and upward. More wandering to be done! R.I.P my beloved Friday. You will be a hard act to follow. Thank you for some very special times

No comments:

Post a Comment