Wednesday 21 August 2013

Vilanova Park Barcelona to France?!

We have had a wonderful couple of days doing not a lot. Really relaxing, which is hard to believe as its so busy. Thee is a great orderly feeling on this site with everything running like clockwork without rules and regulations everywhere. The animation team clearly do a very good job. In the morning you will see gangs of hound boys wearing their football strips going to play football. Yesterday morning on the central stage teenagers were having some competition that involved Spanish v French kids. So many different Europeans here but with a lovely atmosphere. During the evening the bars and restaurants were full. The music was not too loud. It was good old fashioned fun English music the macorina'(if that's how you spell it!) Etc with everyone of all nationalities joining in. At midnight it went silent-fantastic! As I write this I have just been disturbed! Yes my peace shattered....only by two red squirrels running down the tree besides me, Typically no camera to hand! I have always hated camping in Spain in high season as generally the sites become noisey and dirty but here I have found an exception. Oh the staff are all wonderful and the reception staff are extremely helpful. I shall be sorry to go but France is calling. The weather is slightly cooler in the twenties and it feels fresher. Well guys this really is adios as I get the old man out of bed and let's get on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment