Saturday 10 August 2013

OAP wandering just got better -camping in Spain

What a day! Living like we do people often ask if we miss our family. We are due to leave Marjal Costa Blanca on Monday. Our son flies out to us tomorrow for a weeks break with his new girlfriend and I am really looking forward to that. My daughter phoned me out of the blue this morning and announced that she was also coming to surprise us in Spain before we leave to lead the Caravan Clubs Transylvania Tour! She is bringing with her our three year old granddaughter. They stayed with us for five weeks in June so we see more of them than when we were living at home. We have flown round today like idiots but it will all be worth it. Its strange when you are at home you are 'just there' and there are phones ringing,computers,TVs blaring out. I know it sounds very cheesy but when my family fly out to me that is my holiday! My daughter and granddaughter leave us on Monday afternoon and then we hitch up-hopefully heading to Spa Natura at Peniscola if its not fully booked. A lovely little Spanish site but its the Spaniards holidays too a and they want to go there too! Grrr! The plan is then Barcelona, Vilanova Park and into France-let the wanderings begin! Excited or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment