Sunday 25 August 2013

I broke that caravan-send me another to france-now!

Ok so yesterday was not a good day. Even the toilet bag that I bought at the supermarket had a huge hole in it.!worse still was the two horribly sweet bottles of wine that I bought by mistake (dont worry I still managed to drink ig!) Sunday in a nice hotel in france and there is not a lot to do except go on the internet. Ouch! I lost my head! I saw a caravN that was the same layout as Friday brand new. I telepboned the salesman and told him my plight. I managed to negotiate 4k off the asking price! He nearly fell over when i said it would be paid for and picked up this week if my car is deemed safe for towing tomorrow. 'You cant just buy a caravan like that. You havent seen it!' Grrrr'no shiit sherlock and why not?!' I am now the proud owner of a Lunar 535 cosmos!

No comments:

Post a Comment