Saturday 31 August 2013

Caravan Club Transylvanian Tour -Holland. country one!

A great start to the Tour. Not only did everyone get here in one piece but they all seem mad as hatters! We met in the bar at Den Driesch and I had the horrible job of opening the Rally but they were a really kind bunch and even applauded me at the end. The funniest bit was when the bar staff offered to lend me a microphone!Me?!! I was just relieved that it was over with_I could now enjoy the evening! It turned out that two people Bob and Kay shared a birthday yesterday and Kay's husband Vince had bought her a very big and lively cake so we all had double puds after the meal! ( I really like Vince!) I also have another new best friend Julia what a godsend on a Tour like this-she speaks loads of languages! Lol. She has let me down slightly as she doesn't speak Romanian or Hungarian! Lol The meal in the restaurant here was good but the amazing thing is that everyone immediately was chatting-they have never met each other before except for a few who were my troublesome table (those who have been with us on tours before!) I really have good vibes about this tour. I will try and add a few pics but after opening the Tour I forgot about my blog! Dennis and Hilary are first away today so for us its this afternoon=watch out Germany here we come! I've also added our welcome to some good friends Alistair and Sheila Kerr -some people just won't take a hint will they?!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment