Thursday 22 August 2013

fab campsite at narbonne

We left Vilanova Park this morning and headed into France. Despite having the latest Sat Nav the sneaky Spaniards had built new blooming roads! Traffic was heavy and it seemed to take forever to get to Narbonne. We normally stay at Camping La Nautica. A quaint large site owned by dutch people. Each pitch has its own bathroom but they are getting old and tired. Normally I pay 16 euros a night. I pulled up this afternoon and they wanted 40.50 euros to stay the night! Well being of a Scottish/Yorkshire mix there was absolutely no way that I was going to pay that for what facilities I would use. I picked up the Caravan Club book and found a remote,hidden beautiful gem for 28 euros. Still dear enough but I guess it us h igh season. The views are to due for and it's so quiet. I'm not going to give the location away because I want to keep it a secret as there are only 16 pitches but given my photos I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to work it out! Best but its open all year round' I will definitely use this again as a night halt talk about chilled and great free wi fi! Where to now?! OK so here come the pics! Did I add I have my own swimming pool?! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment