Sunday 1 September 2013

caravan club transylvanian tour camping in germany

The entire group were up early yesterday morning as there was a bike race starting from the campsite. They made so much noise and were shutting roads so much so that our last unit was on the road by 0930! We had a nice gentle drive into Germany. I cannot believe that their roads are worse than the uk! I paid to go for a wee 70 cents at a service station and they werent even clean!lol. I will be using my friend le bush in future or the caravan! Anyhow the sat nav made an announcement that I have not heard her say before "in 0.3 miles board the ferry!" I dare not fall out with her so we crossed the Rhine by ferry which was lovely and took all of about five minutes. Cost 11 euros. The site Rudensheim am Rhein is loveky but the little town within walking distance really is a wow! A fab day and a boat trip on the Rhine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment