Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Caravan Club. The Riviera Touch Tour 2014

Wow! We met our group at the lovely Led Quatre Vents Campsite and we all went out for a meal after having a welcome drink. Now the caravan club had put on tea and coffee?! Tea and coffee for campers?! Have they got the wrong hosts for this Tour?! You can guess a quick visit to the supermarket for vino and we were on to a winner! Tea and coffee?! What was all that about?!
Yesterday a bus collected us and took us into Paris for the day. Some went on the tourist bus but Dave and I decided ( well I decided!) to go shopping as we have been to Paris so many times before. Dave was totally undecided what to buy....

Nice car but it would clash with my caravan. What about this one?
Nice car but very boring looking. Oooh maybe my luck has changed?....

Louis Vitton

Cartier? Something small and expensive?!

What bloody Lincolnshire sausages from Marks and Spencers?! Had I forgotten I had married a bloody yorkshureman? The most unromantic man on the planet?!We were on the most famous and glamouous avenue in the world and I get M and S sausages?! So where were we?!...


The Champs Elysée! I don't quite know what to do with my sausages?! ( don't be rude!) 
Today we have moved to another great site near Blois. Its part of the castels group so is five star. Its going to be tough....the sun is shining. The pool is sparkling and out for a meal tonight. They had better not serve me sausages!http://www.caravaning-4vents.fr




No comments:

Post a Comment