Tuesday 8 October 2013

Caravan Club Transylvanian Tour Camping Switzerland

Wow wow wow! That's all I can say about today! Speechless (that's unusual!) The Club was really at its best today. We knew that we had a cruise on Lake Lausanne but no one could have prepared us for this! We caught public transport from outside the campsite to Ouchy port to find our boat _what a boat. A steamship built in 1910! We got on board and learnt that we were travelling first class! We entered this amazing restaurant and were greeted by a lovely glass of champagne! More was to come....a three course meal as well! This really was cruising first class. Anyone who didn't enjoy that...well?! The steamer,the food everything was just perfect. Just when I thought that today couldn't get any better my phone rang and my daughter Katie has passed her driving test! She hasn't even told me that she was taking it! I am so very happy for her, Tomorrow we move to France. One more stop and end of Tour! Another holiday please to recover from this one! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment