Friday 4 October 2013

Caravan Club Transylvanian Tour Camping Venice Italy

Wow wow wow! We arrived at camping Cavallino and the sun was shining. The view from the caravan was directly on to the beach! Sandy pitches were a bit of a problem but we weren't going to complain after all the mud at Lake Bled! The Caravan really pushed the boat out when we visited Venice (pun there-get it?!) We hired a public service bus to get us to the port to meet our boat. What a boat! We had it exclusively to ourselves. We visited the island of Burano and then Murano where of course we saw the famous glassware being made. It was fascinating and extremely beautiful. Dare I say it..."I was blown away." (Groan!) After the islands we visited Venice itself. Again what an incredible place. Not how I imagined it but totally clean and beautiful. I have taken so many pics that I'm going to have to carefully select what I post on here. Ten out of ten. What a top day!

No comments:

Post a Comment