Wednesday 25 September 2013

caravan club transylvanian tour Camping in Hungary

I have a total love affair with Hungary! Its a place that I MUST come back to. We are staying at Mediano Camping which is in the forest. It is lovely and clean. The place is lovely and the people are some of the nicest that I have ever met. We visited the Zslonay museum yesterday and it amazed me how interesting it was ( not normally my scene.) We then went into the city of Pecs and wow wow wow! Stunning! When I say about the people they are cheerful ,so polite and helpful and speak amazing English!For example I went into a shop and didn't buy anything. I thanked the assistant as I left. "Thank you. It was nice meeting you. Have a lovely stay in Hungary!" What a shock. We returned to the campsite and Rene had offered to cook us a traditional goulash, Another lovely surprise and a great evening was had by all. I can't thank you enough and would recommend Hungary to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment