Friday 6 September 2013

caravan club Transylvanian Tour Camping in Prague

Today we were blown away yet again! The bus picked us up at 9 am and we spent a very full day in Prague. The weather was glorious (sorry how English!) I was amazed that given the Czech Republics troubled history at how many beautiful old buildings there are. We went on a short boat trip again and the Czech people are just so friendly and welcoming. Fortunately everyone spoke English as their language just sounds like Russian! Driving is relitavely easy but headlamps must be kept on at all times. The money oh dear! All I can tell you is I spent thousands! Yes at the border I changed 30 euros and got 660 crowns back!Great fun. Bargain of the Tour must be a sheepskin rug for 16 euros! ( yes I found a Chinese shop selling goods at Czech prices!) Lol Totally loved Prague. The only thing wrong with it was bloody tourists!lol Austria and Vienna tomorrow. I maybe first unit away but how lucky are we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment