Sunday 3 May 2015

The Caravan Club Highlights of Spain Grand Tour 2015 melting!

I have a bit of catching up to do. We stayed 2 nights at Los Batanes in the Natural Park and we were lucky to get a phone signal never mind the Internet!  Now that's the only thing that I can say that's negative about that place! The area is outstanding and the campsite has improved greatly. They have put bigger deluxe pitches in with facilities on the pitches..but the area..












I'm not big into walking but it was great.
So the next day was an early start for us again to travel to Las Camp in a, in the olive groves. We had a good drive but when we got there there was only one thing to do in 34 degree heat...
Yes That's Stoney swimming behind! The following day was the castle and Cordoba. A great place that I have been to many times but lovely




Oh so I've just realised I didn't actually take any pics of Cordoba! Lol
Today another early start for our trip to the garlic factory,the pottery and the bodega. All very local and away from the tourist trail ,believe it or not! Hopefully an afternoon by the pool and then another early start to camping Last Aldea and the famous El Rock. ..wow cream crackered! I have to say though Camping Lane Camp in a is a site definitely not to be missed! Have a good day whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment