Sunday 1 June 2014

Caravan Club Start of the Sparkling Champagne Tour

Well yesterday all the Units safely arrived on site. There are 13 units in total making 26 people. The amazing thing is that quite a lot of them have told me that they don't even like champagne! Let's see if Didier can corrupt them like he did me?!
We all met outside in the lovely evening sunshine to try a glass or two or three!
Didier has employed about five staff on this Tour so I'm quite happy to take a back seat! Hic? ! Their english is very impressive. I did speak in French the other night only to be told " that's Spanish!" What do I speak now Spenfr?! It has been questioned on more than one occasion if I do actually speak english..well Yorkie english does that count?!
Today the sun is shining and we are going on an excursion to the Champagne House Tattinger where we will have a guided Tour of the Caves and oh no more champagne tasting! HIC...if that isn't bad enough the day after we are at the Jean Milan champagne House and another one Most Chanson the day after! I don't know what the Club are trying to do to me..all that wine in Spain and now a champagne tour I really think they ought to run a detox Tour next!

No comments:

Post a Comment