Tuesday 1 August 2017

Everyone needs to visit Hungary!

Just when I thought that I couldn't be more impressed with this Country it blows me away again. We went to the pier that is about a mile from the campsite and wow!







This looked interesting. Maybe they were making a film?  We strolled on past and then went for a coffee 


We were only on TV "good morning Hungary! " or similar!
If you are a water babe's and like something different this place is definately for you! 

View of the campsite from the pier 


Very safe  for kids and bigger kids too. It's only murky as so many have been in playing around but this one is my favourite

The cost of living in Hungary is so cheap.  Yes it's a lot more expensive near Lake Balaton but I can really see why! Actually  I am paying £20 a night for everything . I think I could more than double if not treble it in the UK and France.  The weather is glorious and no crazy tolls just one vignette that I think was about £10 for the month and fuel is so cheap.  Little wonder that the place is full of Germans! Forget Lake Garda and the other rip off places. Can you guess where our next summer holiday will be?! 
Got to go. I Don't like keeping the lake waiting! Happy camping Every one!





No comments:

Post a Comment